Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crochet Aran Pullover


This is my first crochet sweater I fell in love with and have made 20 more or so for my family. I will show you the first sweater, where I followed the directions completely. I got this pattern from the net, which has a wealth of patterns and with creative thinking you can alter the pattern and turn out some very nice additions.

For those of you who want to make this sweater, please click on this link. http://www.knitting-crochet.com/crochet/aran.html

I started my journey first in crocheting. I was taught at a very young age by my mother and now I share it with my daughter. I am now venturing into knitting because I just love the sweaters of knitting. For those of you who would like to knit this project, you will find the pattern can be translated to knitting.

5 comments:

  1. went to web sight could not find this sweater was there someplace else to go once there thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am VERY impressed with your talent...I knit but nothing compaired to U....I am glad to see another "Artist" in the family = }

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.knitting-crochet.com/crochet/aran.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been staring at the pattern for over a month now, having fallen in love with the shape and drape of this sweater. It's been so hard to find sweater patterns that I love in crochet. I've never made a sweater before, but am itching to try my hand at it.

    ReplyDelete