Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oval Doily with Ruffle



This is a extremely beautiful doily and doesn't take much time to complete.  However, I went to Celt's Vintage site to get the link for the pattern and they are no longer there.  Unfortunately, it was a wonderful site with many free patterns.  I love making the old patterns and this one turned out beautiful.  So for those who want to search for the pattern it is Oval Pineapple Ruffle
                            Sparkling White Doilies
                            Star Doily Book o. 91
                            The American Thread Company
                            1952

1 comment:

  1. Now how lovely is that! Gorgeous! I have these two old books with nothing but doily patterns. Someday I hope to scan them and put them on the web, I just love these old patterns.

    ReplyDelete