Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Aran (Fisherman's) Sweater Crochet



Here again I uploaded these pictures for those of you who are at home and under a bed of snow and now want to crochet a heavy aran sweater.  The pattern is located here:
 http://www.knitting-crochet.com/crochet/aran.html

I changed the sleeves to all lobster stitch as you can see and also changed the neckline to make adaptable for the individual who will be wearing it..  It is like a made to order crochet house.  I like the lobster stitch for the sleeves a lot better than the original pattern stated and I added ribbing to the waist and sleeves, looks nicer.

Anyway, enjoy the winter while it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a pattern for the third sweater shown here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah seriously, I would be VERY interested in a pattern for that third sweater specifically. If you could even just give the pattern for the bits where it differs from the pattern you linked to...

    ReplyDelete